SmartBoard Smart Series with unique Dynamic Active Tracking™ is the most comprehensive and advanced solution to protect your electronic equipment. Improving flickering from LED or reducing re-programming from PLC and specialised lighting systems like CBUS / Dynalite to stopping spikes/surges or electrical noise contaminating whole circuits. DRM95 is is relied on in these and many more similar type applications.
The Thor SmartBrain not only protects from surges, it also filters and cleans electrical frequency noise to give you unbeatable sound and video quality. Enjoy a truer AV experience with better picture quality and purer sound. Can also improve computer gaming speeds and fix internet dropouts.
INSIDE THE SMART BRAIN
SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of “cleaning” electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can “clean” unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of these unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
Cleans, protects and can fix these sorts of problems
- Massive surge protection
- Lighting interference
- Speaker hissing noise
- Thumping noise from sub woofer
- Reduces pixelation
- Blurred picture
- Picture scrambling
- Hum noise
- Product Dimensions: 105mm(W) x 96mm(H) x 60mm(D)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 30amps/7200 W (VA)
- Clamping Voltage 275VAC
- Reaction speed less than 1 nanosecond
- Maximum transient spike impulse current (Amps) 76,000 amps
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules) 2320 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Types - Dynamic Active Tracking (SmartBrain Active Filter)
- Protected AC Incorporating 32 separate protection components
- Earth Leakage Range Less than 1 milli amp
- Operating Conditions Indoor/AC Mains
- Operating Temperatures -10C/+60C
- Protection Modes on all 3 conductors Active/Neutral/Earth
- Enclosure - Wide din rail 105mm
- Model No. DRM95 30A
It is to be installed as part of a fixed wire electrical installation. By law such installations must be made by an electrical contractor or similarly qualified person.
|Warranty||6 Year Warranty|